Belly Dance 1-1 (online)
What is it?
- Short-term course
- One-on-one lessons
- Based on one topic of your choice
What is included?
Four online 1-1 sessions (total of 180 minutes)
A pdf document with content related to the topic of your choice
What level do you need?
This course works best if you already know the basis of Belly Dance and want to improve specific aspects of your dance .
How does it work?
- You choose one out of the 8 topics available (scroll down to see the topics)
- We meet for an introductory class (30 minutes) to discuss the topic and assess your needs and interests (online)
- We meet twice for classes (60 minutes each) on separate days (online)
- You receive one dance activity to do at your own pace at home
- We meet for a final class (30 minutes) for feedback on the activity (online)
- You receive a pdf document with content related to the topic of your choice
What are the topics to choose from?
1 - Baladi: a map of musical sensations
2 - The 4 elements applied to Belly Dance
3 - Shimmy your stress away (technique)
4 - Tsifteteli: Greek style of Belly Dance (theory and practice)
5 - Three complete warm-up routines for a Belly Dance practice or class (to mix and match)
6 - Principles of Improvisation: time, space, size and focus.
7 - The role of the arms in Belly Dance: to frame, to highlight, to express and to communicate.
8 - Wall, chair and floor: exercises to improve your technique and awareness
How much does it cost?
The Belly Dance 1-1 online course costs 105€
How do I register?
- You send me an email with the topic of your choice and your availability
- We book together the days and hours of the course
- You receive a link for secure payment
- After payment you receive the invoice
- The course starts!