Resources for Dance Teachers
What is it?
- Short-term course
- One-on-one lessons
- Focused on teaching methods and skills
What is included?
Four online 1-1 sessions (total of 180 minutes)
A pdf document with useful resources
What level do you need?
This course works best if you are a teacher of dance with no university degree in dance pedagogy.
How does it work?
- You choose one out of the 4 topics available
- We meet once for an introductory class (30 minutes) to discuss the topic and assess your needs and interests (online)
- We meet twice for classes (60 minutes each) on separate days (online)
- You receive one dance activity to do at your own pace at home
- We meet for a final class (30 minutes) for feedback on the activity (online)
- You receive a pdf document with content related to the topic of your choice
What are the topics to choose from?
1 - Goals for a dance class: how many are they? How to choose from them? How to structure a class based on goals?
2 - Five methods to teach a movement or movement phrase.
3 - The 9 intelligences of Howard Gardner applied to a dance class.
4 - How to give correct feedback based on movement analysis.
How much does it cost?
The Teacher's Toolbox 1-1 online course costs 135€
How do I register?
- You send me an email with the topic of your choice and your availability
- We book together the days and hours of the course
- You receive a link for secure payment
- After payment you receive the invoice
- The course starts!